UGREEN USB VGA KVM Switch allows you to share one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor to control 2 computers.
It is designed for multitasking with two computers at your convenience, increasing productivity in the office or at home
You can switch between 2 computers using a manual switch located on the top of the KVM unit.
- One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control two computers
- Max resolution: 1920 x 1440
- No software drivers required
- No power adapter required
How It Works
- Connect the USB devices to the USB A female connectors on the switch
- Connect a VGA cable to the VGA OUT interface and the display device
- Connect VGA IN1 and USB IN1 to PC1 at the same time
- Connect VGA IN2 and USB IN2 to PC2 at the same time
- Press the manual switch button to switch between the two computers
- Windows 10 / 8/ 7/ XP/ Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
- Sun Solaris