Ugreen USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female ethernet adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router, modem or network switch for network connection. It adds a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
Protect or Replace a Broken Ethernet Port
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a good accessory to protect the RJ45 Lan port in your expensive computer, or replace a broken Ethernet port.
Speed up to 5Gbps
Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance over USB 3.0’s 5Gbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
UGREEN USB rj45 adapter is mini and portable, perfect to take on the go.
This USB RJ45 adapter work with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. DO NOT SUPPORT Windows RT and Android. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
1. Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8
2. Driver needed for Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux systems
3. Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB Ethernet adapter to your computer and Ethernet
4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2
5. Mac System: System Preference–Network–Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7: Device Manager–USB-AX88179