The most rugged and capable Apple Watch. Designed for outdoor adventures and supercharged workouts with a lightweight titanium case, extra-long battery life, and the brightest-ever display. Featuring double tap, a magical way to interact with Apple Watch, and Precision Finding to guide you to your iPhone.
Features & details
- WHY APPLE WATCH ULTRA 2 — Rugged, capable, and built to meet the demands of endurance athletes, outdoor adventurers, and water sport enthusiasts — with a specialized band for each. The S9 SiP enables a superbright display and a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the display. Up to 36 hours of battery life and 72 hours in Low Power Mode.
- CARBON NEUTRAL — Apple Watch Ultra 2 paired with the latest Alpine Loop or Trail Loop is carbon neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/2030.
- EXTREMELY RUGGED, INCREDIBLY CAPABLE — 49mm corrosion-resistant titanium case. Large Digital Crown and Customizable Action button for instant control over a variety of functions. 100m water resistance.
- BIGGEST, BRIGHTEST DISPLAY YET — Apple’s brightest Always-On Retina display is easy to see, even in direct sunlight. More room for adding complications to customize your watch face and enough space to view six metrics at once.
- THE FREEDOM OF CELLULAR — Cellular is built in. You can call and text without your iPhone, even overseas with international roaming. Stream your favorite music and podcasts. Get directions with Maps.
- FOR ATHLETES — Advanced metrics and views in the Workout app, including Heart Rate Zones, custom workouts, and new cycling workout views. Precision dual-frequency GPS provides incredible accuracy for calculating distance, pace, and route maps. Trail Loop is a light, thin, and flexible band, designed especially for all workout types.
- FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURERS — The Compass app delivers helpful views and details like elevation, incline, longitude, and latitude. See the last place where you had cellular reception. Mark your location with Compass Waypoints. Backtrack uses GPS to map where you’ve been so you can retrace your steps. Alpine Loop is an extremely rugged and secure band to meet the needs of all outdoor adventurers.
- FOR WATER SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS — Made for recreational water sports, scuba, and free diving for descents to 40 meters. The Depth app shows the time, current depth, water temperature, duration under water, and maximum depth you’ve reached. The Oceanic+ app puts a dive computer on your wrist. Ocean Band is light and flexible, with a titanium buckle and adjustable loop for a secure fit even during high-speed water sports.
- ADVANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES — Heart health notifications, the Blood Oxygen app, and the ECG app keep you informed and empowered when it comes to your health. Fall Detection and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash. Hold the Action button to activate a siren that can be heard up to 600 feet away.
Apple Watch Ultra 2 (GPS + Cellular)
Case Size: 49mm
Carbon-neutral combinations available, Always-On Retina display (Up to 3000 nits), S9 SiP, Double tap gesture, Faster on-device Siri, Precision Finding for iPhone, Blood Oxygen app, ECG app, High and low heart rate notifications, Irregular rhythm notifications, Low cardio fitness notifications, Temperature sensing, Cycle Tracking with retrospective ovulation estimates, Emergency SOS, International emergency calling, Fall Detection and Crash Detect, Siren, 100m Water-resistant, Swimproof, High-speed water sports, Recreational dive to 40m. Precision dual-frequency GPS, Cellular connectivity
Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.3
Power: Up to 36 hours of battery life
Width: 44mm, Depth: 14.4mm
Case Weight: 61.4g
Case, Band, 1m Magnetic Charging Cable