Aluminum 2.5″ Hard Drive Enclosure
Ideal for harnessing your old 2.5″HDD and SSD hard drive as an external hard drive, this enclosure offers an easy way for booting up old hard disks, upgrading PC storage, cloning hard disks, recovering & retrieving data of decommissioned laptops, and expanding storage. An ideal choice for digital lovers, movie lovers and business elites.
USB-C 3.1 & UASP Enhanced
The Hard Drive Enclosure features latest USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port which support 10Gbps data transfer speed.(7+15)Pin SATA III supports max 6Gbps data transfer. Enhanced with accelerated transmission protocols-UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) and TRIM, the hard drive enclosure enables you to take the full advantage of SSD drives and realize 70% faster than traditional HDD drives.
Simple to Use, Full Protection
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
- Easy assembly in seconds, tool- free, no need for extra power supply for 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD.
- Equipped soft EVA foams inside, protecting your hard disks from improper shaking and scratches.
- Elegant brushed housing with fireproof, shockproof Aluminum material, makes the case a beautiful addition to your desk.
Smart Auto Sleep Mode: Features 3-min Auto Sleep Mode to let your HDD or SSD stop spinning to have a rest. Good to extend the lifespan of the hard drives.
Advanced Chipset: The prominent ASM235CM chip not just ensures stable and fast data transfer but significantly improves security to your files.
LED Indicate: LED indicator lets you learn the working status of this External Hard Drive Enclosure easily.
- USB-C Male Connection: Laptops running Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS, Linux or Chrome OS; Comaptible with MacBook Pro/Air, Dell XP13 XP15, HP Envy 13, etc.
- SATA 15+7 Pin Female Connection: 2.5″ SATA III / II / I HDD and SSD, compatible with Seagate Barracuda HDD 2.5″, Samsung 860 EVO/850 EVO SATA III SSD, WD Blue/Green 2.5 SATA SSD, SanDisk SSD PLUS, SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD, Crucial BX500/MX500/MX300, PNY CS900, TOSHIBA TR200/Q300, DREVO X1, Gigabyte, YUCUN 2.5″ SSD etc.
1. Not support 3.5″ SATA hard drives and IDE drives.
2. For UASP, make sure the device, OS and controller have the UASP function enabled.
3. Always safely remove your disc before unplugging this product.
4. Win XP 32bit does NOT support 2TB above.
5. For the devices only with USB A port such as Sony PS4/PS3/Xbox One, please use your own USB C to USB 3.0 A cable (not included).