Health You Can See
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Scale ｜ U-Body™ 3D Model ｜ 15 Measurements
15 Insightful Measurements
- Understand and learn more about your body
- WEIGHT: The total weight of the body.
- BODY FAT %: The proportion of fat in the body.
- BMI: BMI (Body Mass Index) measures your weight compared to your height
- MUSCLE MASS: The percentage of body weight that muscles account for in the whole body composition.
- BONE MASS: The weight of bone tissue in the human body and represents the health of bones.
- WATER: The percentage of body water in body weight.
- PROTEIN: Protein is an important component of human cells and tissues.
- BMR: BMR (Basic Metabolic Rate) measures the energy required for your body to continue operating in a resting state.
- VISCERAL FAT: Visceral fat is a kind of body fat that is mainly present in the abdominal cavity, surrounding your organs to support, stabilize, and protect them.
- BODY FAT MASS: The total weight of body fat, including subcutaneous fat and visceral fat.
- LEAN BODY MASS: The weight of other components of the body except fat.
- BODY AGE: Body Age is the age tendency based on the average basal metabolic baseline as your basal metabolism decreases with age. Those with more muscle mass and higher basal metabolism tend to be younger.
- BODY TYPE: Using body fat percentages and muscle mass, a person’s body can be categorized into 9 different types. Each type can be used to broadly describe physical appearance.
- SKELETAL MUSCLE MASS: Skeletal muscle is attached to the bones and is responsible for basic activities including stretching.
SUBCUTANEOUS FAT: The ratio of fat tissue stored under the skin to body weight.
In-Depth Data Analysis
Watch your body’s progress throughout your fitness journey with daily data analyses and a virtual, U-Body™ 3D model.
Full Body Report
See 15 unique measurements and get fast feedback on how to reach the goals you’ve set. You can even track and share your fitness journey with others.
Record your daily calorie intake to get personalized insight on how many calories you should be eating.
Baby Mode and Pet Mode
You can use Pet mode or Baby mode to record the everyday growth of your baby or your pet.
Third-Party App Syncing
Sync with Apple Health, Google Fit, or Fitbit to keep your data all in one place.
IPX5 Waterproof Rating
Designed to withstand wet conditions, Smart Scale P2 Pro can be stored in the bathroom without worry.
Compatible with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Automatically upload your data to EufyLife via Wi-Fi without needing to use your phone. Bluetooth sync is also available if you lack Wi-Fi.
Smart Scale can record multiple people’s data so you can share with friends and family.
- Product Size: 280 x 280 x 26 mm
- Product Weigh: 1,7 kg
- Water Proof: IPX5